Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: XM or Sirius?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: XM or Sirius?

    I love Sirius, and have been with them for about 4 years or so. I've heard both companies, well one now.. but I'd give the edge to Sirius. I really enjoy Maxim Radio, Octane, the NFL coverage, college game coverage, Nascar...

    but in a few months it'll all be one... so I'd wait, be pointless to buy it now, and then 3 months later boom

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: XM or Sirius?

    i like sirius alot better, as mentioned for all the sports stuff...

    howard stern is where it's at though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •